Tuesday, January 31, 2012

S.B.T. 337


ghost rap



it was what it is

or is like it was

but it is

so

not

any think

i mighta thought


changing my position

via paranormal vision

theres a clock

ad hoc

in the decision

tic toc


from the heart they say

you should start today

but youd think

that no one told you

when they bundled

up and sold you

that it wasnt just forever

it is all ways




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your final stanza really speaks to me. And your music is incredible. I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do!

Anonymous said...

Very cool poem tipota (and the music) - we've needed a ghost rap I think!

Anonymous said...

I love every part of this - the sounds, the feel, the look. Concrete, discrete, magnifique ;) xx

maekitso said...

Metaphysically profound and sensu-all.

maekitso said...

Metaphysically profound and sensu-all.

tipota said...

too kind, thanx friends

Post a Comment

comment are most welcome!